Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Cards From Shutterfly

Are you starting to get into Christmas mode yet? Our family always decorates for Christmas the weekend after Thanksgiving so that we get to enjoy our Christmas tree for the absolute longest amount of time!! We also start thinking about taking the family Christmas picture for our cards.

We always do a photo card for our extended family and friends... we send out over 100 cards each year and that can get pretty expensive, so the past few years we have used Shutterfly. Shutterfly is great because they are quick, affordable, they have awesome quality and they include free envelopes! This year they have a ton of new designs and I'm super excited to tell you that because of this post they are offering me 50 free cards! (If you're a blogger you too can get 50 free cards, find out all of the info here.)

So back to those adorable new designs for the Christmas Cards. I love the layouts that give you options of using mulitple pictures. Some of the folded cards even have options to add more photos inside, with lots of space to write a summary of the year or captions for photos of family vacations in a "timeline" format. Here are some of my favorite card designs:

Modern Merry Squares Christmas Card
Red Revamped Christmas Card
Merry Moments Christmas Card
I'm already a happy Shutterfly customer, so I'm stoked that they are giving me almost half of my cards for free! Since I'm saving so much money, maybe I'll splurge for a calendar this year. I love the size of their desktop calendars:
Or maybe I'll get some Christmas address labels. There are so many adorable things to choose from, the hardest part is going to be making the decision. I think I'll start by taking our family's picture (the hard part!) and then I'll see which card fits the best. What would you choose if you had 50 free cards?

No comments: